The Postal III Improvement Mod is a modification made by Oddheads. It was released in 12th of July, 2016. This modification is used to fix most of the issues that Postal III suffers from. It also includes some of the content from Beta Mod Pack.
Changes from the Original Edit
- Most of the issues are fixed, such as the AI and aiming.
- The mission scripts are heavily modified to make the game less tedious.
- The Karma Meter is removed, so the player is free to kill anyone without affecting the gameplay.
- John Leichliter's unused Postal Dude model is now restored, as well as some changes to its textures.
- The beta weapon icons are restored, including the beta HUD.